Equipto......."For The Record"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

i was wondering that too,i had never heard of it before i started seeing it on some other sites either,it came out in 2000 so its not that new
________
Mexico city hotel

May 12, 2003
fa sheez

this is brand new..it just came out..i dont no y the year 2000 iz on it or wutever but,,anyways its my 1st mix-tape/cd...it's similiar to the done deal mix tape but just not as commercial...i'de appreciate it if yall went to pick it up & support ya boy..yall wont b dissappointed!!

May 12, 2003

i no rasputins should have it @ any of their stores...or Amoeba frisco or berkley..they should b in storage..if not MILLIONDOLLARDREAM.COM has it for sale on line..i'll have them for sale @ the NICKATINA show in Pacifica (Octopuss lounge)tomorrow..hit up this website for more info..ANDRENICKATINA.COM....good lookin out..

Apr 25, 2002
i got it last nite,the only copy in the newark rasputins.equipto comes with heat on this mixtape!!i like the way he flipped the old school pharcyde "runnin" track....

chase

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2003
equipto mixtape

Quipto comes sic on this cd. I just picked it up from Rasputens in Hayward and it was definetly worth the $10 it cost. He always comes sic but it was nice to hear his flow to some more commercial beats. Cant wait for his shit to drop on Million Dollar Dream in October.

Jul 9, 2002
Equipto- "For The Record" tracklisting

Equipto - Intro
Equipto - Rap Cats
Equipto - High As I Can Get
Equipto - Frisco Metropolis
Equipto - Who U Wit
Equipto - U Must B Crazy
Equipto - Its Like Whutever
Equipto - We Need
Equipto - Tell Me Wut The Fuck Up
Equipto - Wild West
Equipto - U No Me
Equipto - Hip Hop Is
Equipto - I'm Serious
Equipto - How We Spit It
Equipto - Livin In Hell
Equipto - Get Inside B
Equipto - I aint trippin no mo
Equipto - All U Really Need
Equipto - Cant Run Run
Equipto - Poison

May 12, 2003
fokes..

i got my fokes on there...
Shagnasty, Sick YG, Son of Man & Rudeboy of the CITY SIDE CREW, Dubstar & Big Shawn of Bored stiff, Kell-ski, & more...