Tech, Krizz, and Prozak on Twiztid's upcoming "CC4" album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
In stores September 13th.

For everyone who has been pleadin’ for a brand new Twiztid album, your calls have been answered! September 13th, 2011 will mark the nationwide release of Twiztid’s Cryptic Collection 4 album! It’s the latest addition to their ongoing series that has been kickin’ ass since 2000!

Cryptic Collection 4 will feature previously recorded tracks that have never been released from the personal vault of the demented duo until now! There will also be rarities that have been near impossible to find before!
But along with all that classic flavor, of course, comes that hot newness! There are five brand new tracks, making Cryptic Collection 4 a perfect blend that is goin’ to leave Juggalos and Juggalettes worldwide with melted grey matter leakin’ out every orifice they got!

Cryptic Collection 4 is also a family event with some explosive guest appearances! Start staplin’ your wig to your dome right now, Ninjas! We’re not fuckin’ around! We’re talkin’ about the Insane Clown Posse! ABK! Boondox! Mike E. Clark!

And there are even more features from Madrox and Monoxide's homies of the underground! Tech N9ne! Krizz Kaliko! The R.O.C.! Prozak! And E-40!

And as if that wasn’t enough, there are not one… but TWO fuckin’ tracks featuring Big Stank and Lil’ Poot! You don’t know who they are? Shut your fuckin’ mouth! They just schooled it in a little film you might know called BIG MONEY HUSTLAS!

This is the album, ‘Los and ‘Lettes! You have until September 13th to mentally prepare yourself for Twiztid’s Cryptic Collection 4! In the meantime peep twiztid.com for the most up to date information on the demented duo! And to get insight straight from Madrox and Monoxide themselves? Follow them at twitter.com/tweetmesohard!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Won't be surprised if it's Need Some Help, given it says "There will also be rarities that have been near impossible to find before!" Has it appeared on anything other than that one show "EP"?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Twiztid has always been pretty good about putting out actual rare tracks, new songs, and unreleased mixes of released music on the Cryptic Collections, so if it is Need Some Help, it will likely be a deviation of the original.

The Fright Fest EP is considered an unreleased product because it was given away at the Fright Fest show and nowhere else, but I'd expect them to likely remix it if it's making its way to the collection if it is Need Some Help.

EDIT*

It was also on the Cryptic Collection:Halloween Edition that was available for purchase at Hallowicked 2006, so I guess it depends on how they interpret "new, rare, unreleased".

Here's to hoping it's an all new track, or tracks for that matter. Prozak and Twiztid do music with each other for free out of respect and admiration, so I will go on record and say it's likely a new or unreleased track and not previously released tracks from both parties.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Need Some Help was a dope track. I hope it's a new one for CC4, but won't fret if it's not. Still a bit disappointed about Twiztid not being on K.O.D. They're the one Psy act that wouldn't necessarily "ruin" a Tech joint (or seem out of place), and that would've been the perfect Tech album for them to appear on.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Don't be surprised when it's only need some help. off their independence day album. although it will be a remix, so i bet it wont sound all bouncey like everyones jumping in a room, i'm sure it'll focus on more the flow of the lyrics since they did murder it pretty hard, the Cryptics aren't a let down, but if you're not a juggalo i wouldn't buy it. js.

Jan 29, 2006
Don't be surprised when it's only need some help. off their independence day album. although it will be a remix, so i bet it wont sound all bouncey like everyones jumping in a room, i'm sure it'll focus on more the flow of the lyrics since they did murder it pretty hard, the Cryptics aren't a let down, but if you're not a juggalo i wouldn't buy it. js.
Do you bother to read anything in the thread before you post?:confused:

May 7, 2008
wow.. just noticed the prop button back..cool

its a shame but some of them tracks are already out.. and i dont know what tha fuck there talking about with there re-releasing of 1 and 2..there easy as fuck to get already