RAW 6/13/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
r truth is def the best thing on raw honestly he the best thing in wwe right now. he gonna be a major star. if he dont win the belt at capital punishment then he will win it by the end of this year bc he getting over perfectly.

Jun 9, 2007
I've been saying for over a year now R-Truth could handle this type of push, but nobody ever fucking believed me. I, for one, will be pissed if they let Cena bury him on Sunday.

Jan 18, 2006
honestly didnt think R-Truth would be this good of a heel, he already passed up Del Rio as the better heel. Miz is still the best heel on raw but R-Truth with the right push will pass him up. Im loven Christian as a heel also. Maybe this is the year of the heels lol. As for Raw being 3 hours, no need.

May 24, 2002
I was telling you guys when he was face that he would be sooooo over as a heel. It clearly comes way more natural to him.

Its too early to put the belt on him. I think it would be best to do it by the end of the year or a little later..

Feb 8, 2003
i told yall last year he was gonna turn heel and be pushed. he will get the tittle this year i just dont think it will be at capital punishment morrison will do a run in bc if yall noticed they make cena champion for most summers and he headlines summerslam. and they said its gonna be alberto vs cena this year