Equipto For The Record -how many releases?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I've just had a conversation with TD Camp who made the Equipto For The Record mixtape. He told me that the first pressing of this was on CDR with a crappy quality print cover (most likely the one sold via milliondollardream.com). Then they made 1000 copies of real silver discs. I got one today which was a real silver disc with the cover art printed on the disc, just like the CDR. But I've also seen a "solidarity records" version of the silver disc without the cover art print on the disc. It's a real silver disc with black letters printed on it.

How many versions were made of this CD?

Jan 6, 2003
Just to compare with yours - mine's a regular jewel case, silver CD. Paper - normal quality. Front cover is 2-panel, but the inside - after unfolding - is blank. Same with yours?
If the silver disc itself has the Equipto front cover art printed on it it's most likely the same one. the spine letters are printed on a white background while the first CDR pressing has a orange spine.

I've seen a silver disc which doesn't have the equipto drawing printed on it, only black letters with Equipto for the record and solidarity records... is that official too (who bootlegs a mixtape anyway?)

Jan 6, 2003
the CDR version has a different email address to TD Camp compared to the silver disc version, which also has contact info to both Equipto and TD. Also, the CDR version only has a one page booklet

Jan 6, 2003
My CDR edition is blank inside. The silver disc has the track list inside. The cover is blank inside the foldout. Does yours have an orange spine or a white one?