new Brotha Lynch merch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
What L.D.S. is probably referring to is the fact that it's been said that Lynch is the one who stole the Gates Mixed Plate album off of the tour bus. But anyway, here are some comments regarding the situation from Tech:

http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2010/12/tech-n9ne-breaks-down-bad-season-track-by-track/13/
“Losin’ My Mind”
It just sounded like some MC shit. I originally wrote that hook for Brother Lynch Hung, it reminded me of something he would sing for me. But me and him just now started talking again because we kinda got into it. And nobody knows that. You’re the first to know that. I been hiding it from people ’cause I am the exec at Strange so I gotta be bigger when bullshit happens. But we ain’t been speakin’ at all. I just now started textin’ him again because I’m bigger than that. He’s too talented for me to be holding something against his ass. ’Cause everybody know he’s fuckin’ crazy for real. And if you don’t know, he’s a true psycho, it’s not an act. And sometimes that shit can get nerve racking. So it got super nerve racking, that’s all I’ma say. And we had words in a meeting so we haven’t spoke for real. So we just now started speaking. So I wrote that hook… that’s Brother Lynch Hung voice to me. The first thing I said to him after all this time, “You’re way too talented, you’re in your own league, man.” So that was when it kind of mended it. I’m tryna get him to even surpass me. Nigga, I ain’t trippin’ on nothin’. I ain’t trippin’ on who’s doper. I know the fans gon’ do that. I’m tryin’ get that nigga bigger than me if possible. Same thing with Kaliko, same thing with all these niggas. I’m the exec, muthafucka! I just happen to be a rapping nigga, too. I gotta be the bigger man, you know what I’m sizzlin’? So all that shit that happened is bullshit. We too dope to be separate.
&

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011/04/k-o-d/to-the-people-who-think-imma-drop-lynch/
To the people who think Imma drop lynch!

Me & lynch had a serious falling out that most could not come back from due to the threatening nature of the situation. We had a sit down at strange the Monday after the gathering in which all accusations were denied and we agreed to move forward from the bullshit! At 1st I took the stance of never rapping on anymore of the material because the severity of this thing but I had to step outside my personal shit and realize this is a business and the nigga is way too talented to just cease all things dealing with lynch no matter how insane the situation! So he hit me and left a message of some verse that was murder! So murder that I called back and said you way too talented nigga Fuck that shit we gonna get this money Fuck the bullshit and after that I did the two songs for his album! The only way I’m gonna drop a nigga is when they have no more dope within them. Even me! So I’m lookin forward to seeing how far this nigga goes and I will always champion for the nigga just like I did to get him over here at strange! Congrats to lynch on his new release and I hope for many more if this god forsaking place holds up! So I hope this answers any every inquiry you guys might have bout the situation. K.O.D.

Nov 14, 2002
Ya know, reading that last bit from Tech... I mean... Why isn't anyone saying that's some fagotry?

"The threatening nature of the situation"? That's kind of a bold statement to be like, "Well this guy raps ok so I'll just forget everything, even though I was doing that guy a favor having him on the label in the first place."

And on top of whatever he's talking about, you've got that he might have stolen the cd? I have to assume they're two different issues because if Tech is actually referring to the cd, then it's some serious bitch shit to fuck with him anymore, period.

Dec 17, 2004
I agree if he stole the cd then that some real bitch shit I like lynch he's ok but there's a lot of better ppl on the label like KUTT for instance that lynch can b dropped from the label he did it once he'll do it again just like he stole my fuckin money way back when for a SICCMADE jersey that I never got that nigga bit the hand that feeding him n his label so Fuck em.....ha