THE OTHER INTERVENTION SHOW ADDICTED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
intervention has been one of my fav shows on tv for a while, but the 1 with rocky the boxer seemed like a soap opera more then sum drug "documentary"...his sons looked like they were auditioning for a limited relase underground movie with thier over exagerated emotions...

"whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *sob, choke* yyy *sob* yyyyaaaaaa"

as 1, perfectly placed tear rolls down his face

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
intervention has been one of my fav shows on tv for a while, but the 1 with rocky the boxer seemed like a soap opera more then sum drug "documentary"...his sons looked like they were auditioning for a limited relase underground movie with thier over exagerated emotions...

"whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *sob, choke* yyy *sob* yyyyaaaaaa"

as 1, perfectly placed tear rolls down his face

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^hah thats hella funny some people i know were just talking about knowing that dude. Small world

But one of the latest episodes of this show has a guy from my hometown on it. "Kevin" (dude's name obviously and the name of the episode), dated some people i know and dudes come to my house and shit too. Hes a diabetic and just chugs vodka all day. Hella weird seeing him walk into the liquor store downtown, right next to the shittiest dive bar ever, on fucking tv.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Novato. the treatment center he goes to is in san rafael. hella crazy to see all the footage of the town i grew up in.

but yeah this dude has cirrohsis (sp.?) already and is a diabetic, shits crazy.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i watched it until i got thrown in the system and now i have no interest in seeing it.

theyre just exploiting people for money...much like how the legal system deals with possession and UTI charges.....had someone died while being filmed i really doubt the shows would be continuing..

used to be interesting tho, i cant watch that shit no more, cant watch cops, none of that shit

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
BEING SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN TO GREAT(PLUSH) & VERY BAD & COUNTY ( JAIL ) REHABS THESE FOOLS BETTER WAKE UP & GO -

A DECENT REHAB FOR 30 DAYS IS DAM NEAR 30K - 10 DAY DETOX OVER $2000 AND IF YOU DO GO ON INSURANCE THEY KICK MOST OF THEM OUT AFTER THEY DETOX TO SAVE MONEY..... SO THEY SHOULD TAKE IT . ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO REHAB HAS SEEN THE GUY ON INSURANCE GET BOOTED OUTA NOWHERE , JUST LIKE WE GOTTA TALK - OK , YOUR INSURANCE SAYS YOUR OK YOU NEED TO LEAVE IN AN HOUR. I HAVE MANY TIMES. I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GO ON MY OWN MONEY 2 TIMES ( STILL PAYING ) .......

NONE OF THEM HAVE HIT ROCK BOTTOM , WHEN YOU KICK IN JAIL THEN GO TO A COUNTY REHAB THEN I WILL LISTEN UNTIL THEN KEEP USING TILL YOU FALL HARD.... MIGHT AS WELL UNLESS YOU PLAN ON BEING SOBER OR AT LEAST TAKE A LONG LONG BREAK BET YOU WON'T GO BACK ......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
even people on prop 36 or pc1000 just skate on the 3 day rule in most cases and get fucked up on shit that clears they system in a few days, but that whole piss test 3 times a week sounds mainey. i mean you either quit, do shit that the laws dont test for/clears quick or you go to jail.....most people will quit when they want and if not then never

the only reason im really not sent back to court yet is pretty interesting, but im gonna watch myself

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
^^^hah thats hella funny some people i know were just talking about knowing that dude. Small world

But one of the latest episodes of this show has a guy from my hometown on it. "Kevin" (dude's name obviously and the name of the episode), dated some people i know and dudes come to my house and shit too. Hes a diabetic and just chugs vodka all day. Hella weird seeing him walk into the liquor store downtown, right next to the shittiest dive bar ever, on fucking tv.
I was dyin' when I saw that one, Dubb!!

I wasn't paying attention at the beginning so I didn't know where they were, but then I saw the liquor store and recognized it immediately. I was just in Brown's the other night. lol