fuck my life i lost my job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
im still payin for this computer im typin on , i also fucked my car up after i spent 650 dollars fixing it hoo fuckin ray, atleast i still have my other job , but thats only 12 hrs but i know i can get another 8 out of em . fuck job hunting

Aug 24, 2003
what was your job and how did you get fired?

that sucks if i lost my job right now id be so assed out it would be redonkulous

seriously i dont have a backup plan... coudlnt grab anything and hustle up money, nothing, id be at 0

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
get your phone book and search under employment agencies,temp services are always looking for immediate hire and most are warehouse jobs which aint shit..you will get hired through a temp cuz its the holidays and they always have seasonal work available.dont know if you smoke but most temps use cotton swab drug test which aint shit (just use listerine before you go).

Apr 25, 2002
get your phone book and search under employment agencies,temp services are always looking for immediate hire and most are warehouse jobs which aint shit..you will get hired through a temp cuz its the holidays and they always have seasonal work available.dont know if you smoke but most temps use cotton swab drug test which aint shit (just use listerine before you go).
orale , i gotta get my car fixed , drove into a fence the night i got let go