NEW SONGS! from FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE , checkem out tell me wat you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
New songs from freddie hott sauce , just added to his myspace. ( let him flow ), ( fool of da bay ), & a re mixed of ( pour drank ). freddie has been in the lab alot , recording his new album LOST BUT FOUND. with production by Traxamillion, MRZ , LG & Pint., also he is going to ATL next week to record with Sean T. the album will feature San Quinn, Jacka, Keak da Sneak, Messy Marv, Tum Tum, and the Biggo family and more..... we thank all the support we have had this year .

also THE LEAGUE 2 is coming soon! we are looking to connect wit new artist!

once again check out the new added on songs to the myspace

www.myspace.com/freddiehottsauce

THANK YOU!

WWW.WHYHATEME.COM

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
lol

no baby or lil wayne features??? manie fresh on the boards???
lol! that was a good one! naw no features like dat, but i got my boy politik out of stone gate on sj ( right now ) and my boy yung luge out of oakland on ( bay bangin ) politik is also on there , we are getting alot of love on the ( bay bangin ) song! reall talk check it out! let me kno wat u think. also got latin bay ent. on ( massive ). those are the features!

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
ok one more time! lol!

FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE aka FOOL of DA BAY aka SUPER STAR SMITH aka ITS DAT GUY! aka SMALLEST BULLY aka COME FUCK WIT ME! aka MR. WHY HATE? ME!

i understand if you never heard of me, if your on here as a fan of bay music, check my shyt out, tell me what u like or dont! if your a artist on here, come fuck wit me! me and my peoples do it mooovin! real talk. we fuck wit errrybody! theres no Hate? if your a producer , holla at me, im always willing to hear new sounds and beats! ill put sum money in your pocket~. or plug you wit new artist looking for beats!~. if your a promoter, wat it dew, lets throw sumtin BIGGO! im a bizz nezz mayne! you got sumitn good goin , ill invest in it, lets make sum money together! im a good person to know trust me, dont feed into the Hate? its all love from this Family!

check out!

www.biggoent.com

www.hottsauce.com

www.myspace.com/freddiehottsauce

www.myspace.com/freddiehottsaucemixtapes

www.myspace.com/whyhateclothing

also new clothing ! @ www.whyhateme.com

hit me 408 561 0858

its all goodie! lets get it!!!! lets ALL GET IT!!!!

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
LIKE DAT HOMEY??

you should quit tryin for real
its goodie mayne! you from the 408??? and you Hatin on me? damn! i feel you! im just trying to help any type of push we got comin from there. who ever from the 408 that do it better than me, and we can all get sum real money, lets ride, ill fuck wit you! help you out! and of my family in the SOUTHBAY , we fuck wit errybody, we in this together! once again its love, i just think its funny when i see lil comments like this? wow a nig from your same soil?? thats representing ! its ok, the ones that doubt now, or hate now,will come around sooner or later! much luv and thanks for your opinion.

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
moving to fassst!

its all good... hit me when u hit the soil.. we will hit the lab.
i did it moving, when i was out there! this WHY HATE? thing has me hella bizzy! specially the girls line!!!!! im back in dallas, but will be in ATL with Sean T, tomorrow! you know me , ill make the connects and bring it home to the southbay family!!!! holla!