wacom bamboo tablet for $99

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2004
www.metalmouthproductions.com
(w/o mouse go for $80)

finally replaced my old tablet with the new bamboo fun.
for $99 including the wireless mouse is pretty good deal.
after briefly using it... the pen to tablet feel is just like pencil on paper and also pressure sensitive.

anyways heres more specs and the link to their site with more info.
worth to take a look at...

http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/index.cfm

Bamboo Fun - Technical Specs.
Tablet Size Small:
8.4" W x 7.3" D x 0.3" H
Medium:
11.0" W x 9.3" D x 0.3" H
Active Area Small:
5.8" W x 3.7" D
Medium:
8.5" W x 5.3" D
Pressure Sensitivity 512 Levels
Resolution 2,540 Lines Per Inch
ExpressKeys 4
Finger-Sensitive Input Touch Ring
Color Available in Black,
Silver, White and Blue
Warranty 1 Year

Each Bamboo Fun package includes:

1. Bamboo Fun pen tablet
2. Bamboo Fun mouse
3. Bamboo Fun pen
4. Pen stand
5. USB cable
6. Quick start guide
7. Installation CD (includes tablet driver and electronic user manual)
8. Software DVD that includes: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 Win/4.0 Mac, Corel Painter Essentials 3.0, and Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 GE
9. Package of 3 replacement pen nibs

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
I've never gotten a chance to use one of these. Is it worth picking up one?
i tried one out at school the other day. The hardest thing was to move around when not using a tool. I use shortcuts so i got around after a while but i cant picture me using one outside of photoshop. dont get one if you havent tried one ..

Jan 30, 2004
I've never gotten a chance to use one of these. Is it worth picking up one?
if you use photoshop i'd say it's definitely worth picking up any wacom tablet, don't mess with other brands. it might take a little bit of getting used to but in the end you'll have a lot more control over the tools in photoshop. i keep switching between programs that i didn't want to keep switching from pen to mouse that i've gotten used to using the pen for everything, since you can program the buttons on the pen it makes it easier. i use a 6x8 tablet, haven't tried the smaller ones.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i tried one out at school the other day. The hardest thing was to move around when not using a tool. I use shortcuts so i got around after a while but i cant picture me using one outside of photoshop. dont get one if you havent tried one ..
if you use photoshop i'd say it's definitely worth picking up any wacom tablet, don't mess with other brands. it might take a little bit of getting used to but in the end you'll have a lot more control over the tools in photoshop. i keep switching between programs that i didn't want to keep switching from pen to mouse that i've gotten used to using the pen for everything, since you can program the buttons on the pen it makes it easier. i use a 6x8 tablet, haven't tried the smaller ones.
Thanks. I might pick one up soon.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Just picked one of these up today. I like it so far, just getting use to not touching the tablet with the pen when just wanting to move around and not select anything. I like it though.