How long will it take for the bonus songs to be leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I know it will happen sooner or later anyway and I'm most deffinately gonna rip n' convert em but I ain't gonna be passin 'em out n' shit cause they are one more reason for people that would normally not, go buy the cd rather than just dl the shit. That's takin money out the pocket of the man who deserves it more than aybody I've ever heard bless the mic. It ain't hard to do tho. go to http://www.vcdhelp.com I'm sure you can figure out how to do it from there....maybe I'll send em to ppl that can prove they bought it or somethin' maybe ask em some shit like what's the so-n-so word on so-n-so line of the cd insert who knows. what ya'll think?

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
^ yeah i agree, when it's you, and you know your gonna buy it and support the artist but when people say "send me the album imma buy 40 copies when it drops" well, heh..yeah sure you are, you know.
i can get the dvd tracks ripped when i get the album, if it hasnt been done by then i'll upload them for a few people.

few = people who i know bought the album. ;]

Sep 23, 2002
hey fellas, i got the bonus songs ripped for all yall. took me damn near the whole rest of the day for about 5 hours but i finally got em in WAV and mp3 format. shoot me an email about it but for now Im heading to the signing. later
CHRIS

[email protected]

H

H. T. B

about the bonus songs

If you playas have the AP cd just hook your playstation 2 up to any Audio CD Recorder by its Optical Inputs. And you will get the best sound quality. --ONE