CHECK THIS OUT!!....C-4 Presents "DIRT HU$TLIN" SNIPPETS...LISTEN NOW!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Wassup Yall,

Finally here for yall to listen to are some snippets from the project I got coming out real real soon, "C-4 Presents Dirt Hu$tlin' Vol. 1: Tryna Make Somethin' Outta Nothin'" My folks over at Westcoastaftershock.com was cool enough to put these up for me so I could pass em on to yall. This snippet is hosted by Me, Myself, and I, C-4, the Muthafuckin Xplosive. It features songs with artists such as Kurupt Young Gotti from Tha Dogg Pound, Bad Azz, Goldie Loc from Tha Eastsidaz, Tech N9ne, JT The Bigga Figga, Sean T, Ecay Uno, Kay 9ine, Casanova, Dove Dawg, and MORE!!!!!

LISTEN TO THEM NOW!!!! Here is two ways for you to hear them, you can download them or stream and listen to them here.....

http://www.deathrow-ent.com/DirtHustlinSnippet.rm

Download

http://www.deathrow-ent.com/DirtHustlinSnippet.ram

Stream and Listen

THERE YOU GO!!, That aint even half of the album, but them songs are enough for now to keep yall satisfied, wait til yall hear the rest though, I will be making some more updated snippets when the album is completed and ready to come out.

Hope yall like what you hear, post feedback here, lemme know what u think. Look out for the album real real soon forreal.

1Luv

C-4

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea that shit is gonna be crackin, definitely gonna be the tightest comp out, when it drops! If yall think the snippets are dope, wait till u hear the rest! I am on 2 tracks, 1 with Droop & Stone Cold, and another with Woodie, A-Wax, Ammunition, and Lil Los!

Str8 heat comin soon!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha What up Big Treez, that wasnt directed toward u mane.. Actually I havnt even heard your comp to be real, A while back A-Wax played a couple trax from it, just a little bit of each one, but thats about it. I am just lettin fans and folks know about this comp, cause the bay has been flooded with wack ass comps over the years and u know that, so I was lettin folks know that I have heard this Dirt Hustlin comp thoroughly and it is bangin from start to finish.. I am sure your comp is tight to, shit A-Wax is on like either half of it or sumthin like that, and I know he brings heat and the song my boy De Vu sings on is heat, so I know yo shit is knoccin to, Its all luv homie, just showin my boy some support and recognizin a dope ass comp comin soon..

Also I aint trippin off not bein on your comp folks, I know the game, and we both know why that song didnt get put on there. As long as my new shit is bangin and the movie and Soundtrack that I am in and on does coo, then I am str8.. I have appeared on hella shit already so its all gravy dogg.. But once again good luck to u and the comp, I hope it does well mane.. Holla..

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Big BIG BIGGG Thanks to those that replied on the real, it's much much appreciated!!!

Trust me yall nobody wants this album to come out more than me, but man that shit is real what King Czar said, it's gonna be one of the best comps in a while, I really took my time and got some dope ass tracks, it's a solid album all the way thru, have got nothing but positive feedback from those that have heard it, thanks again

Keep replyin, feedback is appreciated.

Jul 7, 2002
I'm loving what I have heard..but I knew it was heated form the gate. Keep it up C4 and all yall cats make sure and pick this shit up.

If you feeling that Terror track with Tech N9ne....peep out The Invasion in the SICC SHOP with other DOVE and Tech tracks.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
not sure about that Goldie Loc cut, they didn't tell me it was goin on his solo, I think that was just a bootleg that got out

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
YoUnG k9 said:
That Goldie Loc cut is on his solo huh? I got that shit, bangin.
THATS THE DIFFERENCE RIGHT THERE!!!!! RECYCLED SHIT!!!!! THATS WHY I HAD EVERYTHING RECORDED MYSELF. IF NIGGAS DONT COME TO THE LAB YOU AINT GONNA GET NO EXCLUSIVE SHIT. BY THE TIME YOUR SHIT COME OUT THAT SHIT GONNA BE PLAYED OUT. C-4 JUST A LITTLE ADVISE!!!!!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Big Treez-

Thanks for the advice, but I am already aware of everything you said.

and This post was not made in some attempt to compare my project to yours, it was made so people could hear some of what it sounds like.

I do have songs that were specifically recorded for this project, others were either purchased or recieved on some networkin shit, I have taken my time and put together a tight ass project trust me, I have received no negative feedback on it and that's from EVERYBODY, and I mean EVERY type of listener, mobb muthafuckas, hiphop whatever, it's very versatile and features artists from more than 6 states, I'm tryin to branch out with this.

I wish u luck on your project, hopefully you wish me the same, we all in this tryin to do the same thing, be creative, become successful, bring the bay back up, take this shit to another level and make money.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha I talked to my boy on da phizzle, and i have to agree C-4 sounds like a savel on da Comentary!! Haha, naw but forreal yall this shit is knoccin no lie.. I havnt bought a comp in hella long, cause I am really sick of em, not because they are comps, but because most of them have been hella weak, but listening to this one, plus I am on 2 heated tracks, I have to say it is a must buy, bringin it back like the old days when comps were tight!!! So go snatch it when u see it, cause it has that 1995 bay area days quality on it!! But there are more than just bay folks on it.. Gone..

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
c-4 im not tryin to compare projects!! im just curious what your purpouse for this comp is?? what exactly do you do!!!! did you just put it together because you want the loot or do you have a part in it,(besides the cover) or artists on your label? i do wish you the best of luck. oh yeah who mixed it??? just curious

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks to King Czar, u aint lyin dogg, and u have heard the album so u know and u speakin the truth

Big Treez - Lemme answer in order....

Purpose for the comp:

Honestly, I had been wanting to do some of my own projects for a long time but did not have the means or the funds to make them happen. See I don't plan on rappin myself, I do write shit, I got hella stuff written, but I don't plan on layin my own shit down, so me getting involved in the music business album wise is pretty much at this point either going to be compilations, soundtracks, or putting out other artists albums like I did with King Czar on his first album last year. Anyways so I hadn't really planned on putting anything out anytime soon cuz like I said I didn't have the means to make it happen, but I was approached by another label late last year and they asked me if I wanted to put out a compilation, and I said yes that I had a couple that I wanted to do, I want to do one with big name artists on it, and I want to do one called "Leaderz Of The P.A.C." which will be nothing but PITTSBURG, ANTIOCH, and CONCORD artists. So they told me to go ahead and get started on one and they would put it out for me, so I did. Purpose behind DIRT HU$TLIN itself? Cuz I was and am HELLA BROKE, I'm strugglin playboy, that title and concept aint no joke forreal, it's some real ass talk forreal, I'm strugglin, I know about diggin change up off the carpet to go get somethin to eat dogg, so that's why it's DIRT HUSTLIN: TRYNA MAKE SOMETHIN OUTTA NOTHIN, I'm at the bottom of the barrel, aint got shit, I'm tryin to bring myself up and the folks I'm with and those that have networked with me. This is my first real project dogg and look what I did, I hustled my ass off on it, I networked like a muthafucka and I got 4 Platinum artists, 3 Other artists that have appeared on Platinum albums, and a few artists that have appeared on Gold albums, plus Platinum and Gold producers, I think that's pretty good for the first time around, it's a quality project, not no bullshit, I told people all throughout working on it that I could go outside right now and tell people I'm puttin a comp together and I'd be done with it in a half hour but I didn't wanna do no bullshit ass project, I took my time and did it right, and it will show when it comes out.

What exactly do I do??:

What don't I do? I got my hands in a lot of different thangs right now homie. Basically I do everything short of rappin and producing. I am a graphic designer, I write for magazines, I manage artists and groups, I am putting out my own projects getting my company off the ground which will include different departments for the different things I am involved in, I am doing some work for Tha Dogg Pound up this way, networking songs for them for comps and soundtracks up this way since they aint up here and able to do it themselves a lot of the time, I am a street promoter since way back. and In the past I have worked in music stores and retail stores that have delt with music and electronics, and I have worked for a music video television show. I have background playboy, I been in this for a short minute, and dont nobody take that as me bragging, but I am putting my time in.

Did I do it just for the loot? or Did I have a Part In it??:

Hell na not for the loot only, of course that's part of it, it has to be these days. But na dogg, this is MY project, I put this together, NOBODY else did, ask anybody that has had any part in it whether getting on a track or putting a track on it, they'll tell u, I did this shit myself, this is my album that I have been working on for a long time now. I will be on the Intro if u mean am I going to appear on it, yes, talking, not rapping. I did it , like I said at first cuz someone was sposed to get behind me on it, but that didn't work out so it became all my own project and I'm workin hard on finishing and getting it out there. Oh yeah and Yes I will be doing the artwork haha.

Who Mixed It??:

Do you ask this cuz of the snippet?? Don't judge the album by what you hear on that snippet dogg, it aint mixed and mastered yet playboy, I just put these snippets together so I could give them out at the Siccness BBQ and so I could put them on the net and let the people hear it cuz people been askin for hella long. Not positive who's gonna master it yet, have a couple people in mind. And I will be doing updated better sounding quality snippets when the project is finished, REAL REAL SOON...

Hope that answered everything, sorry for writing so much, but I speak detailed when asked about myself.