back after a break

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i was off line for a week after my internet got disconnected and I'm no longer in the Twomp Sixx......moved out to the fuckin 509 to my college......just wanted to say whussup to all the homies....D-Sane, YV, Neema, Dak, Cola, Notes, and everyone else........stay up.....i'll be around......

Apr 26, 2002
RYAN IS A HOE CAKE!!!!!!!!

Your too cool to mention your pimp 206RIDAH. Its all good, make me my money hoe!!

J/P

How you liking it out in the in the 509????????

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Is your celly cut off?

And hook up some college hoes for your playa potnas.......we comin' to see you soon!

nah, my celly is still crackin and good....my reception sucks fuckin dick inside my dorm though, so most of the time i have to hang out of the window or go outside......

there's some hoes out here though....and that's only the freshman.....there's gotta be some more fine ass females out here too.....

me and the homey cole (i went to high school with him) broke in the new year already with this cat that we met, we went and got loaded at his sister's apt....it was cooh....

On the REAL though, you should come and visit me.....it's boring as fuck out here.....but there's always parties, it just sucks being a freshman and not knowing anyone....but hit me up on my celly some time....i got classes from 9am-2:50pm.....so anytime after that is cooh....i know you don't wake up till like 1-2pm anyway lol.....

@the homey 206Rizzzzziiiidah, my bizzle rizzle.....whus crackin homey?

@tadou, i don't hate you, i just get irratated with the things that you say sometimes.....there's a big difference.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: RYAN IS A HOE CAKE!!!!!!!!

206RIDAH said:

How you liking it out in the in the 509????????

it's.....G to the A to the Y, so far.....but i'm sure it won't be that bad once i get used to it.....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
On the REAL though, you should come and visit me.....it's boring as fuck out here..
Dont worry homie....Ima work out a way to come visit u. Shit, I might even be joinin u next year.... Ive pretty much narrowed my college choices down to Central and WSU.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah i just had a break too cause my computer was in the shop for a week and 1/2. Best of luck sixxness with college, i got classes starting tommorrow at shoreline its gonna be a bitch.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
bammer....i'm sure that i could find some females....

btw, to the homies that wanna come out here and visit me or whatever.....D, YV, Ridah, whoever...I CAN have guests in my dorm room for up to 3 days and 2 nights.....I just have to make sure my roommate is cool with it, and I have to tell my resident advisors.....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
bammer....i'm sure that i could find some females....

btw, to the homies that wanna come out here and visit me or whatever.....D, YV, Ridah, whoever...I CAN have guests in my dorm room for up to 3 days and 2 nights.....I just have to make sure my roommate is cool with it, and I have to tell my resident advisors.....
Are visitors allowed to walk around campus any time they want? I see a good promotion opportunity here.

E

esreveR XF

^hahahaha.. I can imagine you walkin in the class during a lecture tossin ya promos out..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You wouldn't be able to go into classes I don't think...But yeah, I'm sure that you would be allowed to walk around campus. I don't see why not.

After tonight I have come to a conclusion. This place is fucking gay. If I could I'd move back to Seattle, this place is so fuckin gay it's not even funny. Hopefully it'll get better when classes start....that way I have something to do.