eminem/infinite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
the ORIGINAL only came out on vinyl and tape, no cd.

I have a copy of the original wax, brand new, would be interested in selling....og is VERY rare lp to get ahold of, and getting much rarer...

all cdrs of it are just burned mp3s...

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
THERE WERE ACTUALLY 4,000 COPIES PRESSED OF INFINITE. ONLY 4,000. I HAVE AN OFFICIAL COPY AND ITS TOTALLY LEGIT. ILL SCAN A PIC AND POST IT. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET RIPPED OFF AND GET A BURNED CD-R BUT IT CAME AND I CHECKED THE DATE-PARAMETERS WITH SOME COMPUTER PROGRAMS AND EVERYTHING. PAID BANK FOR IT BUT IT WAS A PRESENT SO ACTUALLY I DIDNT PAY SHIT.

WORTH A LOOOT NOW... SAME WITH "SLIM SHADY EP", 10,000 WERE PRESSED THOUGH, PROBLY ONLY A LITTLE OVER $100.00 BUCKS NOW.

Jun 1, 2002
there werent 10,000 pressed of the slim shady ep, no where near that many, there were 1000 pressed, official copies, and there were between 500-1000 promo's, which had a plain white cover with black text and were missing the tracks no ones iller and murder murder.

the og slim shady ep was a silver cd, not green/blue like the proffesional looking copies which are sold on ebay now...

it probably worth around $150.(OG) the web entertainment barcode is anyother way you can tell wether its og or not.

infinite was NEVER released on cd.