BBQ WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
hella people there. I took pics with

Kaoz The Assassin
Young Droop
Yung Gun
Stone Kold
Big Rob
Black C of RBL POSSE
Loki
First Degree
Celly Cel
Gemini
Ray Luv
thats all i remember so far

I also got the following cds

Northern Ghetto Boyz cd and speedy loc cd for 10 bucks for both
Kaoz The Assassin and leathel weaponz cd for 20 bucks for both
Yun Gun cd for 5 bucks
5 cds by million dollar dream records for 20 bucks for all
X-Raided presents K.G. - Catastrophic consequences and
black C and taydatay present - prime factors and
Luni Coleone - www.lunicoleone.com all 3 cds for 20.

for a grand total of 13 cds.

This barbeque was tight as hell. I am gonna get the pics developed ASAP.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Right on! Right now I'm just exhausted from the drive (up and back) and a severe lack of sleep over the last two days. I really wish we had went forward with the "Hellow My Name is..." stickers. I know there were hella more foo's I didn't get to chop it up with for the simple fact I didn't know who was who. Big up's to:

Villain
brownskin
Sergeant Hustle
Vamps
Curbie
SHEA
Blight
phil
Big J
FUCK YOU BITCH
HOGGLIFE
EDJ
HERESY
DJMark7
Ms.Twisted
SoContageous
M1
etc...

It was great meeting all of you face to face.

May 10, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
The cd is pretty tight.
Hell yeah..did he do all his own beats?KG got skills on the black & whites...believe that...hes half the reason that Nonfiktion-Creative Differences was such a smash hit cd...as well as Redrums cd....and the PCO cd also...

May 16, 2002
What up FOLKZ!?!?!

Hell yeah it was hella cool today at the Q.

Ay XRAIDEDLOC831, good meeting you FOLKZ I'll be hitting you on here when I get the pics developed.

I had a hella of a good time today. Meeting everybody...and no drama (or at least I didn't see any?), let's keep it like that.

PEACE!!!!

May 10, 2002
Wish I coulda been there...

Instead I was watching SDSU lose to ASU... my dog Kassim Osgood caught 10 catches for 170 yards though so it wasn't all bad and I think he's still leading the nation in receptions... look for him in the L next year for sho. Grant Theft

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I had a great time....much props to everyone I met, everybody I mean everybody was hella cool...wish we woulda had some name tags too..haha...woulda been coo to put some more faces to the names....stay real y'all..hope to see ya again in the near future and if not, Vegas fa sho