who would be next ??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ok if tech really blows up off this album and record lables start looking for artist out of k.c. who do u think they will choose??????

and dont post names because u are cool with a rapper or his lable........

to me this is a hard question..because as of late i have seen and heard some really good talent ...... i just want to see what other people think .....and if any 1 says rich the factor or macc james u must not no much about the rap game

Aug 17, 2002
hmmm... lets see...

Court Dog (already heard some rumors about Bizzy Bone signin him to his label, though... but who knows)

Of course... gotta say that Heat Myser's cat, Trajik, is gonna do big things...

Jul 7, 2002
On a very serious tip...I think that 5150 Mental's R&B group, 3AM, is going to be the next to blow up....5150 MP has the connects, and 3AM is on a whole nother level as far as R&B goes...

And you know I had to do it Petos...I got to stay hopeful for my boy Trajik...lol. I think he has the potential to really do the damn thang on big level. Got my fingers crossed.

Apr 25, 2002
And you know I had to do it Petos...I got to stay hopeful for my boy Trajik...lol. I think he has the potential to really do the damn thang on big level. Got my fingers crossed......

i fill u bro ... i am hopeing the same for Lady-C

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I haven't really heard anyone else out there right now that I can really say should get a deal with a major label....There are cats that with the right direction and the right people behind them can really make it in this game.

But not trying to be biased or nothing, but I really feel Kutt and Krizz will be the next two cats up out of KC to, as Matt says, "do the damn thang". And that aint just because they are on Tech's label and Tech hooks em up. These cats got real talent, that's why I'm sure Tech scooped em up. And Krizz is gonna be the next Nate Dogg. I used to think the RDVs, but knowing how Scoob deals I dont think it will happen....Not a diss to Scoob, but he even told me, "we aint sellin out to anybody, and thats pretty much what you have to do to get a major deal nowadays", They are content stayin in the town and stayin "constantly dirty" and if and when their time comes it will be on their terms.

As far as rich the factor....psht! I think that dude hit his celing a long time ago.

Nick

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
without a doubt in my mind..

if E SKOOL wants it, he is takin it.. the first new verse i heard from that man in a while was the freestyle on Hustlamade Bugzy's shit.. he is unstoppable..

and as a group him in the popper are in thier own leauge.. IMO, no two rappers have a better contrast of vocals.. they could be huge..

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Re: hmmm... lets see...

John Z said:
Of course... gotta say that Heat Myser's cat, Trajik, is gonna do big things...

Matt just played some of the brand new Trajik cuts for me. He's doin a lot of things right -- I'm really feelin his flows and lyrics, and he's got about the best production in the midwest behind him. Don't sleep on him, he's gonna be hot.

Aug 17, 2002
Oh yeah...

Also... have to say Young Gunz if they continue to be as good as in Gunz Will Bust and Mr. Steep Pockets 2... ... ... I havent heard the rest of Worth a Million(that was the last album, right?), but if they get some production like they got from ronnz on the song on absolute power, they could make it a little bit... .. .