Pigs kill another minority! This time lets do something!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
A Pacifica man died Sunday night after a confrontation with the Pacifica Police Department, reports a police spokesman.

Capt. Jim Tasa reports that police were called to a residence on Inverness Drive in Pacifica's West View neighborhood at 11:34 p.m. on a report that a person need medical assistance. When police arrived, they encountered Greg Saulsbury, 30.

Saulsbury was allegedly combative and a struggle ensued between him and the police officers, reports Tasa. Police used a Taser on Saulsbury to subdue him. The man died shortly afterwards.

The San Mateo District Attorney's Office in conjunction with the Pacifica Police Department is investigating the incident. A cause of death is pending, reports Tasa.

apt3dna: This is no joke! The folks at apt3/dna are asking anyone fed up with the pigs to call 650-738-7314 and let them know that killing people that need medical attention is fucked up! Please call and show your disgust but do not be discourteous be professional and demand that the police be fired! Lets exercise our rights!

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Everybody says damn and fuck but this time lets show them our disgust! This is bullshit This was a Good dude with kids and a great life his only crime was being sick and black! The dude has sickle cell and his meds fucked with him so they killed him! So instead off talking in the wind and sayinfg shit like " I woulda broke or I would sue or if that was my brother, husband, friend i woulda! Fuck this just do it! here is the stations e/mail and pleasee send this shit to your people as well! [email protected]

Jan 31, 2003
"Cause of death is pending"

Right there. That says it all. First of all, some dude being "combative" with cops is gonna get popped. Second, maybe the cause of death was something else, not a taser. Like a heart attack. It says nowhere in that non-informative article if the guy was drugged up or somthing. What was wrong with the guy? Why did he need medical attention.

If you stop being ignorant and jumping to conclusions and find out if there's more to it, I bet we'll find out later there's way more to it than the "cops killing another minority". What if it was a black cop, or a mexican cop? NOBODY KNOWS ANY INFO.

Open your eyes.

Apr 7, 2004
YEAH...THAT WAS MY DOG THEY KILLED MAN...WE CALLED HIM "G". FUCK THE MUTHAFUCKEN POLICE MAN...I HATE THEM MUTHAFUCKAS TO DEATH......THIS YEAR ALREADY STARTIN SORTA STRANGE BUT IMA CHANGE SHIT AROUND.....THINK BIG AND HIGH HOPES THIS YEAR AND SHIT WILL COME OUR WAY......THAT NIGGA G WAS A COOL ASS NIGGA...I AIN'T EVEN SEEN MY NIGGA IN A WHILE AND HEARD ABOUT THIS SHIT THIS MORNING...FUCK THE HOLICE........................................ALSO FUCK THAT THE CAUSE OF DEATH WAS THE POLICE...WEATHR OR NOT GREG WAS FLASHING AND NEEDED TO BE RESTRAINED THERE ARE OTHER WAYS AND MY NIGGA G WAS NOTHIN BUT ABOUT 5'3 FEET TALL....SO ALL THE OTHER SHIT IS FUCKED UP...THEY COULD OF HELD THE NIGGA DOWN LIKE ANY OTHER MUTHAFUCKA...GET OFF THE POLICE NUTS...

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
I just got off the phone with his crying momma! Read the shit it says they called for medical attention not for tasers! But in any event homey the case is still pending cuz Everything has an investigation and if being unarmed and combative with a cop is a poppable offense than We should all be dead! Maybe you should open your eyes and see that when you call for an ambulance and you are sick with no weapon you shouldnt be killed but hay thats what i think, Your entitled to your rationalization and speculations of of the facts! Just dont distort the fact that A Father is Dead and he didnt kill, rape, shoot, hurt any one and guess what if i say fuck you to a cop that is assualt and it is also being combative so i guess i should be killed now right!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Damn, let me get this str8? he called for a abulence, and the cops came and started beating on dude, and now he is dead? you got aim big ant? if so hit me up mackinblack007 i wanna ask ya some shit.

K

KAH

kinda the same sjit happend to my homeboy he got stabbed & he was bleedin & the fuckin pigs pull out a gun & tell him to freeze & he was like i got stabbed & am fuckin bleedin i dont got no weapons after a few minutes they finally call for the ambulance

Apr 18, 2003
FUCK THE PPD...... AND ANY OTHER POLICE DEPARTMENT THAT WILL KILL AN UNARMED VICTIM.

THAT DEPARTMENT GOT SOME OF THE BIGGEST PUSSIES RUNNIN AROUND WEARIN BADGES.... HOW CAN 3 - 4 OFFICERS NOT PIN DOWN ONE DUDE AND RESTRAIN HIM??

NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE COP??? A 6 MONTH PAID VACATION???

RIP

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Greg is honestly bout 5 feet 5 inches and ways prolly 140 tops! They fried him for being sick they asked for an ambulance not the electric chair! And i dont care what happened even if he died from a heart condition the police killed him. If i slap you and then you die i still get charged! But a cop does it it's called having a pre-existing condition! So next time someone kills someone all we gotta say is Well he was gonna die anyway we all do!
See how a double standard always works against us but for them!

Jan 31, 2003

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Would have ANY of these guys died without getting shocked? Of course you dont die from the taser you die from what it does to your body! Like Aids you dont die of aids you die of complications cuz of aids! The point is its like saying yes i threw the man overboard but the water drowned him so let me go! Jesus christ those are great articles thank you for sharing those links maybe you could forward them to the police dept. link up there! Any ways Thanks! We have been calling these pigz all day if it was your family you'd do something but no everyman for them selves nowadays and thats why we all get all our rights trampled! Like the dude in the other post being arrested for walking or beat for talking shit or these east co co boards where dudes getting fucked with for walking down the street in niners gear! it's bullshit and we all know it but we let it happen cause all we do is let it happena nd walk on by!

Jul 29, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
Fuck the pacifica police. Fuck all people from Pacifica, but fuck the police even more. This is fucked up shit...RIP.

I called the department twice today in support. Wolf was born and raised in Pacifica, but, hey, FUCK ME. Im just as bad, right?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
This is fucked up!

The cat's family definately has a case here.
Taser's have been linked to people's deaths in the past.

As for Pacifica, I've been there and I know people from there.
A Latino cat like me definately stands out amonst the white folks there.
There's a few skin heads there.
And the Pacifica pigs?
Fuck'em!
Racist muthafuckas!

And I speak from personal experience....

Nov 6, 2004
cops are so quick to grab them tazers and use them on people..its fucked up..awhile back on the news some old lady got pulled over by the cops just for honking her horn at the cops and got tazered and i think she died...the lady was like 85yrsold...cops are fucked up...they wonder why people hate them...