Charles Barkely HEIGHT........???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i was having a conversation with someone on this board, i don't know his name, but he insists Chuck is 6'6"......i was watching a tape of the 2004 Dunk contest and Chuck was talking while Fred Jones was dunking, and he was saying Fred Jones wasen't 6'4" as they listed him, he's like 6'2 1/2". lol........and then he said it was just like how he lied about his height !! so i don't know how much difference is from Chucks 6'6" but like i said, i would say around 6'4". i'll see chuck in Vegas this summer and ask him........just a lil tid bit.......
IT'S GO TIME....

Mar 18, 2003
I didn't know it was possible to average 14.6 rebounds in a year at 6'4. In my honest opinion, if Barkley lied about his height, my guess would be that he is really bigger then the listed height, not smaller. I've seen him standing by other players and he is a big dude. I could be wrong, though.

My guess would be that he's 6'8.

Mar 18, 2003
I think this should answer all questions:

Jordan is 6'6 and there is no arguing that. But after seeing this image, I still don't understand how he grabbed so many boards. Just playing porwer forward does not automatically mean rebounds. Then I stumbled across this image:

Will you look at his fucking legs? Look at them in comparison to his arms. No wonder this guy is wrecking the boards, you couldn't move him in a set position with a tractor!

Apr 18, 2003
yea i was gonna say the reason he stayed in the paint is cuz that fools built like a mack truck

in that picture with stern.... what is stern , like 5'3" lol

damn im just as tall as barkly then...... if i only had some hoop skills

May 18, 2004
When I use to have NBA TV they showed some documentary on Barkley. And they were interviewing Kevin Johnson, and KJ was talking about how good of a power forward Barkley was for a guy who's only 6'4 1/2"

So I 'd say he's probably around that height.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
CHUCK was a BEAST......the reasons i think he got so many rebounds was he could jump, his instict for the ball, he was wide, so he created alot of space. and a lost art= BOXING OUT !!
of course height has a big part to do with rebounds, but why isen't shawn bradley 7'6" or Yao Ming 7'5" leading the league in boards ? cuz it's a skill.....box out young fellas

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
umm.....if anyone looks at that pic, then u can see jordan is tuggin on his shorts, and barkley is just leaning a bit........sure Jordan is 6'2" if u want to believe that.......show me a pic where they are standing STRAIGHT up and next to each other.......

Aug 20, 2004
ComputerNerd said:
umm.....if anyone looks at that pic, then u can see jordan is tuggin on his shorts, and barkley is just leaning a bit........sure Jordan is 6'2" if u want to believe that.......show me a pic where they are standing STRAIGHT up and next to each other.......
Uhhhh...yeah...did you NOT see this pic?Looks like they are both standing to me...dont you think???

May 29, 2002
Memphis2SacNigg said:
^^^ It looks like MJ got him by a inch in that pic and Jordan is fa sho 6'6".
since jordan is listed at 6'6, there is no way he is really 6'6. it is a known FACT that players always add at least 1" to their height