SICCNESS FANTASY B-BALL MONEY LEAGUE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The Football money league was a success. So ima try a B-ball league. $10 to get in. you can either send it by Paypal or Send ?Cash/or money order.

Paypal ID is [email protected]

home address is

Chris Duke
3006 willamette Apt. #7
Eugene Or 97405

make all money orders out to chris duke

I recommened if sending cash or M/o that you get delivery confirmation when sending it. its safer.

let me know if you are interested or if you sent the entry fee. i'll e-mail league Id and Password after i get your money.

lets get it crackin!!!!!!

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
most likely, winner gets $100 and 2nd place gets $20, thats if we get 12 people. We could raise the price of entry to $15 or $20. tha just means a bigger pot, and 2nd place would get more money. and possibly a third place prize.
give ya'll opinion on it

Apr 25, 2002
^^^I never got you money homie. sorry man. it never showed up.

@Triple X Rated: We'll see how many people join. and then i'll do a poll to see how the money willl be divided up

Apr 25, 2002
C'mon PEOPLE!!!! Put your Money Where your mouth is. Everyone is always talkin trash about lakers this, kings that. $10 aint shit. HOLLA!!!

Dayton, i still have not received your money.

shadow

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Yo Shadow... i'm ready to pay, but can you please let me know what stat catgories are you including? hope there's no added ones like FG Made, TO/Assist Ratio, Ejections, etc. holla back so i can send that money to ya ASAP via PayPal.

and how many team u got so far? i may be able to get some of my folks to hop in on it so holla..

Apr 25, 2002
we got 4 fuckin people...horrible. yea if any of your friends want to join, do it. Stat cat. are:

FG%, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO, A/T, TECH

I can change them if enough people want me too.

let go people. its only $10

draft will be in 2 weeks